100 Wedding Shoe Game Questions and Tips 2022
Have you heard of the wedding shoe game? If you haven’t yet—it’s a fun reception game that tests how well the bride and groom know each other through a variety of questions without seeing each other’s answers.
It’s a great first game to play after the meals and the toasts or as a program insert for some downtime. Check with your event coordinator or DJ to see when it’s best to play the game.
In this wedding game the bride and groom are made to sit back-to-back in front of all their guests. In the process, the groom will be holding one of his shoes and one of his bride’s shoes, as does the bride. The coordinator or the anchor or the one who is organizing will act as host. Then, the couple is asked a series of questions about their relationship, for which the answer is either “the bride” or “the groom.” The bride and groom cannot speak, they can only answer by holding up the shoe of the correct person. For instance, if the question was “Who asked for the date first” and the answer is the bride, they should both hold up the bride’s shoes.
Everyday Life Shoe Game Questions
- Who makes the better breakfast?
- Who’s more likely to make the bedroom floor their personal laundry basket?
- Who’s more likely to leave dishes in the sink?
- Who’s more likely to burn the house down when they’re cooking dinner?
- Who spends a longer amount of time getting ready for a night out?
- Who’s an early riser? Who do you trust more behind the wheel?
- Who takes up more than their half of the bed?
- Who takes the longest showers?
- Who walks the dog/takes care of the pets?
- Who is more of a clean freak?
- Who has the crazier family?
- Who snores the loudest?
- Who has better hair?
- Who is more organized?
- Who spends more time on social media?
- Who exercises the most?
- Who has the cleanest car?
- Who replaces the toilet paper roll?
Relationship Wedding Shoe Game Questions
- Who will want kids first?
- Who chose the honeymoon location?
- Who fell in love first?
- Who made the first move?
- Who planned the first date?
- Who plans the best date nights?
- Who said “I love you first?”
- Who is the romantic?
- Who flirts more?
- Who is the sappy one?
- Who is the better kisser?
- Who is the first to apologize?
- Who wears the pants in the relationship?
- Who is more likely to start an argument?
- Who looks better today?
Personality Wedding Shoe Game Questions
- Who has the better shower singing voice?
- Who is the pickier eater?
- Who’s more likely to fill the house with gear from their favorite college sports team?
- Who’s afraid of heights?
- Who’s a night owl?
- Who’s more of a dog person?
- Who would rather be outdoors?
- Who’s more of a party animal?
- Who’s more likely to fall asleep in front of the TV?
- Who’s more of a daredevil?
- Who’s more stubborn?
- Who’s “the responsible one”?
- Who would be the first to lose their keys?
- Who’s the most likely to cry at a movie?
- Who eats the most junk food?
- Who is louder?
- Who is more likely to get lost?
- Who is more likely to talk their way out of a speeding ticket?
- Who is better at keeping secrets?
- Who is more likely to get sunburnt?
- Who is more likely to get injured?
- Who is more likely to be late?
- Who talks the most?
- Who is more organized?
Work and Money Wedding Shoe Game Questions
Work and Money Shoe Game Question examples:
- Who pays the bills?
- Who tends to work more?
- Who is more likely to stay at work late?
- Who is the bigger shopaholic?
- Who saves more money?
- Who’s more likely to spend all their money at a Bed Bath & Beyond (or insert couple’s favorite store) sale?