75 Pig Puns That Will Make You Squeal With Laughter!
Are you ready to have a hog-tastic time? Pigs are not only adorable farm animals but also a source of endless amusement with their oink-worthy puns. In this delightful post, we have compiled 75 pig puns that will leave you rolling in the mud with laughter. From snout-standing wordplay to trotterific humor, get ready to pig out on these rib-tickling jokes. Whether you’re a farmer, animal lover, or simply looking for a good chuckle, these piggy puns are sure to make your day. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into the world of porcine punnery!
Funny Pig Puns
- What do you call a pig who knows karate? Pork chop!
- Why did the pig go to school? To improve his “swine”-telligence!
- When pigs play basketball, what’s their favorite move? The slam-ham dunk!
- How do pigs greet each other on Valentine’s Day? With a hearty swine-and-dine!
- What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede? Bacon and legs!
- Why did the pig become an actor? It loved hogging the spotlight!
- How does a pig get to the hospital? In a “ham”-bulance, of course!
- Why are pigs bad at lying? They’re always squealing on each other!
- What did the pig write in its love letter? I’m “hog-wild” about you!
- What do you call a pig that knows how to tell jokes? A real “ham” comedian!
- How do pigs write top-secret messages? With invisible oink!
- Why did the piglet sit on the clock? It wanted to be a ham-some hand!
- What’s a pig’s favorite karaoke song? “Swine and Dandy” by Herman’s Herd!
- How do pigs keep the party going? With the help of their “ham”-azing dance moves!
- Why did the pig become a detective? It was a real “ham”-sleuth!
- What do you call a pig thief? A hamburglar!
- How do you compliment a pig’s style? You tell them they’re “boar”-geous!
- What do pigs say at the beach? Sun’s out, snouts out!
- Why was the piglet so good at puzzles? It was a real “ham”-dini!
- What do you call a pig with artistic talent? An a-muse-ing swine!
- How do pigs celebrate birthdays? With a boar-beque party, of course!
- What did the detective pig say to the suspect? You’re “bacon” me crazy!
- Why don’t pigs play cards in the wild? Too many cheetahs!
- What do you call a pig that loves to tell stories? A “swine”-teller!
- How do pigs communicate on the internet? With e-moo-ji!
Super Silly Pig Jokes
- A local farmer has trained his pigs to perform ballet.I’m going to see their production of swine lake.
- A pig just won the lottery. What do you call him?Filthy rich.
- Did you hear about the pig that ran the Post Office?He was the first Porkmaster General.
- Did you hear about the pig who opened a pawn shop?He called it “Ham Hocks”
- Did you hear about the piglets who wanted to do something special for Mother’s Day?They threw a sowprize party.
- Did you hear the horse and the pig are dating?They’re in a stable relationship.
- How do pigs get to the hospital?In ham-bulances.
- How do pigs greet their family and friends?With hogs and kisses.
- How do pigs write top-secret messages?With invisible oink!
- How does a young pig hit on someone?They invite them over to Netflix and swill.
- In the 5th month of every year, my aunt lets her pigs in the field…It’s mayham!
- Walking through the farm and a group of pigs jumped out of a tree on me.It was a hambush.
- What advice did the grandpa pig have for his kids?“Don’t take anything for grunted.”
- What did one pig say to the other?Let’s be pen pals.
- What did Papa Pig shout at his kids in the car?“Stop swining! We’re nearly there.”
- What did the introverted pig say when asked why they don’t like socializing?“I’m not a people porcine.”
- What did the little piglet want from the swine?A piggyback ride home.
- What did the pig exclaim when the wolf grabbed its tail?“That’s the end of me!”
- What did the pig say on the warm summer’s day?“I’m bacon.”
- What do pigs do on the evening of February 14th?They have a valenswines dinner.
- What do you call a guinea pig that has become a member of the mafia?A hamster
- What do you call a laundromat for pigs?Hogwash.
- What do you call a pig that drives around recklessly?A road hog.
- What do you call a pig that gets the test answer wrong?Mistaken bacon.
- What do you call a pig thief?A hamburglar.
- What do you call a pig who can’t mind his own business?A nosey porker!
- What do you call a pig who does karate?A pork chop.
- What do you call a pig with no legs?A groundhog.
- What do you call a pig with three eyes?A piiig!
- What do you call it when a beautiful woman tries to trick you into giving her a pig?A bae con.
- What do you get if you cross a dinosaur with a pig?Jurassic Pork.
- What do you get when you cross a pig and a cactus?A porky-pine.
- What do you get when you cross a pig and a tortoise?A slow-pork.
- What do you get when you cross a pig and superman?The Man of Squeal.
- What do you get when you cross a pig with a centipede?Bacon and Legs.
- What do you have left after a pig eats a watermelon?Pork rinds.
- What does an obstinate piglet always say to his mama?“Sow what?”
- What happened when the pig pen broke?They had to use the pig pencil.
- What is the most common Halloween outfit for a pig to dress up as?Frankenswine.
- What kind of ice cream do pigs like best?Hoggin Daz!
- Where do flying pigs go?Hogwarts, of course!
- Why are pigs awful basketball players?They hog the ball.
- Why did it take the teen pig so long to get ready for school in the morning?She was very piggy when it comes to choosing what to wear!
- Why did the pig break up with her boyfriend?Because he was a boar.
- Why did the pig go to the casino?To play the slop machine!
- Why did the piglet yell at his sibling at the dinner table?She was hogging the food.
- Why do pigs make awful football players?They don’t like playing with the “pig skin.”
- Why should you never rob a bank with a pig?They always squeal.
- Why was the pig given a red card at the football game?For playing dirty.
- Why was the piglet whining.He was boared out of his brains.
What are some of the best pig puns for a party?
If you’re throwing a pig-themed party, consider using puns like “Let’s pig out!” for the food table, “Have a swine time!” as a greeting, and “This party is going to be a squeal!” on invitations.
How can I use pig puns in everyday conversations?
Incorporate pig puns when discussing food, planning events, or even just for a good laugh with friends. For instance, say “I’m bacon you to try this dish!” or “I’m having a ham-tastic day!”
Can I share these pig puns with kids?
Absolutely! Kids love silly jokes, and these pig puns are perfect for sharing giggles with them. Just make sure they understand the wordplay for maximum enjoyment.
There you have it – 75 pig puns that will tickle your funny bone and make you snort with laughter! Whether you’re planning a pig-themed party, need a clever caption for an Instagram post, or simply want to brighten someone’s day, these puns will come in handy. Embrace the swine-derful world of porcine humor and spread the joy of piggy wordplay with your friends and family. After all, life’s too short not to oinkjoy a good pun! Happy pig punning!