108 Hilarious Duck Puns That Will Quack You Up
When it comes to humor, wordplay is the bread and butter of comedy enthusiasts. And what better way to tickle your funny bone than with a collection of delightful duck puns? From quacking up your friends to waddling into a conversation with style, these quacktastic puns will surely make your day. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the world of feathered fun!
Best Duck Puns
- Most ducks live in what state? Duckota.
- Did the duck couple make plans for their night out? No, they decided to wing it.
- How did the duck parents know their duckling was a prodigy? He was eggcelent from birth!
- I went searching for ducks at the pond but only found other birds. It was a wild goose chase.
- There were no more clients for the duck doctor. Everyone knew he was a quack!
- Two ducks are swimming in a pond. One of them said “Quack quack.”
- The other replied, “I was about to say that!”
- Two ducks were waddling down a sidewalk when, suddenly, one tripped and fell. It got up and said to the other duck, “I’m sorry — I tripped on a quack!”
- What did the duck say to the banker? “My bill is bigger than yours.”
- What did the duck say to the corn it ate for lunch? You taste a-maize-ing.
- What did the duck’s friend say when she won lottery? “You lucky duck!”
- What did the ducks carry their schoolbooks in? Their quack-packs.
- What did the lawyer say to the duck in court? “I demand an egg-splanation!”
- What do ducks say when people throw things at them? “Time to duck!”
- What do mallards eat at a baseball game? Quacker-jacks.
- What do naughty ducks lay? Deviled eggs.
- What do pre-teen ducks hate? When their voice quacks.
- What do you call a cow and two ducks? Cheese and quackers.
- What do you call a duck that loves fireworks? A fire-quacker.
- What do you call it when it’s raining ducks and chickens? Fowl weather.
- What do you get if you cross a duck and Santa Claus? A Christmas quacker.
- What do you see when a duck bends over? It’s buttquack.
- What document did the duck politician write on his mouth? The bill of rights.
- What does a duck get at the baseball game? Quacker jacks.
- What has fangs and webbed feet? Count Duckula.
- What is a chick’s favorite drink? Peepsi.
- What is it called when a duck commits an illegal act in waterpolo? A water-fowl!
- What kind of egg does a calm and collected duckling come from? Over easy.
- What kind of egg does an optimistic duckling hatch from? Sunny side up.
- What kind of TV shows do ducks watch? Duckumenteries.
- What point of a view does a duck write a book in? Bird person.
- What snacks do ducks like to eat with their cheese? Quackers!
- What sound does the son of a chicken and a duck make? Quack-a-doodle-doo!
- What’s a duck’s favorite ballet? The Nutquacker!
- What’s a duck’s favorite taco topping? Quackamole.
- What’s a duck’s favorite vegetable? An eggplant!
- What’s a duckling’s favorite game? Beakaboo!
- When is roast duck bad for your health? When you’re the duck.
- Where do tough ducks come from? Hard-boiled eggs.
- Why are ducks bad drivers? Their windshields are quacked.
- Why did the duck cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
- Why did the duck cross the road? He was tied to the chicken.
- Why did the duck end up in jail? He was selling quack.
- Why did the duck get a red card in the football game? For fowl-play.
- Why did the duck get a second job? He had too many bills.
- Why did the duck get detention? He couldn’t stop quackin’ jokes in class.
- Why did the duck go to the chiropractor? To get it’s back quacked.
- Why did the duck sleep under the car? Because he wanted to wake up oily.
- Why do ducks check the news? For the feather forecast.
- Why do ducks lay eggs? They would break if they dropped them.
- Why do ducks like campfires? They love seeing them quackle at night.
- Why was the duck put into the basketball game? To make a fowl shot!
Duck Quotes & One Liners
- Be like a duck – calm above water, paddling like crazy below
- Did you hear about the two ducks that kept contradicting themselves?It
was a pair o’ducks.
- What did the flying golf ball yell to the mallards in the pond? Duck!
- What do duck physicists say? “Quark, quark.”
- What do you call a duck that breaks into people’s houses? A robber ducky!
- What does a duck wear to a fancy event? A ducksedo!
- What is storytime called when you read to ducklings? Ducktales.
- What the DUCK!
- What when a duck has hiccups? It lays scrambled eggs.
- When life throws chickens at you, DUCK!
- Which musician do ducks listen to the most? Drake.
- Why do ducks never grow up? Because they grow down.
- Why do ducks say quack? Because they can’t say moo.
- Why don’t ducks make plans? They prefer to wing it!
Hilarious Duck Jokes
- At what time does a duck wake up?At the quack of dawn.
- Did you hear about the bird that couldn’t pass environmental legislation?He was a lame duck.
- Did you hear about the duck who thought he was a squirrel?It was one tough nut to quack.
- Did you hear about the duck with a drug problem?He was a quack addict.
- How do ducks talk?They don’t You Quack.
- How do you get down off a horse?You don’t, you get down off a duck.
- How do you make a duck sing soul music?Put him in the microwave until his Bill Withers
- What did a duck say to the comedian?You quack me up!
- What did Detective Duck say to his partner?“Let’s quack this case!”
- What did the drug diller say to the duck?Are you on quack?
- What did the duck do after he read all these jokes?He quacked up.
- What did the duck eat for snack?Salted Quackers!
- What did the duck say when he dropped the dishes?“I hope I didn’t quack any!”
- What did the duck say when the waitress came?Put it on my bill!
- What do ducks get after they eat?A bill!
- What do ducks have with soup?Quackers!
- What do ducks watch on TV?Duck-umentaries!
- What do get if you cross a duck and Santa?A Christmas Quacker.
- What do physics ducks say?Quark, quark.
- What do you call a bird that can fix anything?Duck Tape.
- What do you call a cat that swallows a duck?A duck-filled-fatty-pus
- What do you call a duck on drugs?a quackhead
- What do you call a duck that steals?A robber ducky.
- What do you call a duck with fangs?Count Duckula!
- What do you call an explosive duck?A fire-quacker.
- What do you get when a duck bends over?It’s Buttquack
- What do you get when you put four ducks in a box?A box of quackers!
- What happens when a duck flies upside down?It quacks up
- What is a duck’s favorite Mexican side-dish?Quack-amole.
- What is a duck’s favorite snack?Quacker-jacks.
- What robs you when you are having a bath?A robber ducky.
- What says “Quick, Quick”?A duck with the hiccups
- Where did the duck go when he was sick?To the ducktor!
- Which side of a duck has the most feathers?The outside!
- Why are ducks bad drivers?Their windshields are qwacked.
- Why did the duck cross the road?Because there was a quack in the
- Why did the duck cross the road?He was tied to the chicken.
- Why did the duck detective get the key to the city?Because he quacked the case!
- Why did the duck go to the bank?Because he wanted to get a new bill.
- Why does a duck say quack?Because it can’t say moo.
- Why don`t ducks tell jokes when they fly?Because they would quack up!
- Why was the teacher annoyed with the duck?Because he wouldn’t quit quackin’ jokes!
What are some popular duck idioms and sayings?
Some popular duck idioms include “like water off a duck’s back,” meaning something that doesn’t bother someone, and “a sitting duck,” referring to an easy target.
Can you provide more information about naming pet ducks?
When naming your pet duck, you can play with puns such as “Duck Norris” or choose names inspired by famous ducks like “Donald” or “Daffy.”
Are there any famous duck mascots?
Yes, there are many famous duck mascots, including the University of Oregon’s “Puddles” and Disney’s beloved “Donald Duck.”
In the quacky world of wordplay, duck puns hold a special place. Whether you’re looking to lighten the mood, celebrate an occasion, or add a touch of whimsy to your life, these 108 duck puns are bound to bring a smile to your face. From social gatherings to naming pet ducks, there are endless opportunities to sprinkle some feathery fun into your day. So go ahead, quack up and enjoy the delightful world of duck puns!