185 Christmas Puns That Will Jingle Your Bells 2023
The holiday season is upon us, and what better way to spread some festive cheer than with a collection of Christmas puns that will make you ho-ho-ho with laughter! Whether you’re looking to sprinkle some humor into your holiday cards, social media posts, or simply want to share a good laugh with friends and family, we’ve got you covered with 185 Christmas puns that are sure to sleigh the crowd. So get ready to jingle your bells and dive into this merry list of puns!
Funny Christmas Puns
- “Happy holly-days,” said the wreath to the garland.
- All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies.
- Christmas is lit.
- Drop it like it’s hot chocolate.
- Everything’s in peppermint condition.
- Have a be-yule-tiful Christmas.
- Hold on for deer life.
- I can always melt a Frosty heart.
- I can feel the Christmas spirit from my head to my mistletoes.
- I have no i-deer how it’s already Christmas.
- I love you from head to mistletoe.
- I only have ice for you.
- I’m s-mitten with you.
- It was love at frost sight.
- It would be Rude-olph me to not wish you a Merry Christmas!
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- It’s Christmas—don’t be elfish!
- It’s the most wonderful time for a beer.
- I’ve got resting Grinch face.
- Oh, deer.
- Pass me the Christmas spirits!
- Peppermint, or-na-ment? she asked when contemplating hanging
candy canes on tree
- Prancer’s motto: “Prance like nobody’s is watching.”
- Say hello to my snow-man.
- Season’s greetings, said the rosemary to the sage.
- Shake it like a pole-aroid picture.
- Single bells, single bells, single all the way!
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Sleigh queen, sleigh.
- Snow-body compares to you.
- The alphabet in December has noel.
- The Christmas spirit really soots you.
- The forecast this Christmas is cloudy with a chance of reindeer.
- The Ghost of Christmas Presents is my favorite Christmas ghost.
- This hot chocolate is fabulous, may I have some myrrh?
- Tree-t yourself this year! Baby, it’s coal-d outside.
- We’re fir sure doing this again next year!
- We’re orna-meant to be.
- You’re sleigh-in’ it.
- Your presents is requested.
- Yule be fit to be tide when you find out you aren’t getting any presents.
- Be your best elf.
- Believe in your elf this Christmas.
- Did you hear about the elfabet change? Now there’s Noel!
- Did you hear that Christmas joke? It’s elfin hilarious!
- Don’t forget to snap that Christmas elfie.
- Elves are the cutest. Don’t you a-green?
- Gaining some elf-confidence.
- Have your elf a merry little Christmas!
- Hey, ain’t elf bad.
- I could really go for some fettuccini elf-redo right now.
- I have a helfy dose of Christmas cheer.
- I made these snacks all my-elf.
- I’m an elf-taught Christmas decorator.
- I’m just a workshop in progress.
- I’m very elf-sufficient during the holidays.
- I’ve got a lot of elf-determination.
- I’ve got high elf-esteem.
- Share the welf during the holidays.
- Take an elfie. It’ll last longer.
- Treat your elf!
- Wishing elf and safety to everyone this season.
- Yes, I’m elf-aware of my abundant Christmas spirit.
- You like my elf-portrait?
- You used to call me on my elf phone.
- You’ve got to pull your-elf together.
- You’ve got to treat yo’elf during the holidays.
Christmas Tree Puns
- Are you oakay? Yes, I’m pine!
- Birch, please.
- Can I get a “watt, watt?!”
- Christmas trees wear skirts so you won’t cedar roots.
- Don’t get all sappy on me, said the Christmas tree farmer.
- I love you a whole watt.
- I’ll never fir-get.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
- I’ll never fir-get my first Christmas tree.
- I’m pine-ing for you.
- It’s time to branch out.
- On the count of tree!
- On your marks, get set, GLOW!
- Ornamentary, my dear Wattson.
- Ready, set, glow.
- The kids are on pines and needles waiting for Santa’s gifts to arrive under the tree.
- These decorations are tree-mendous.
- This tree is lit.
- Time to spruce things up.
- We have great chemis-tree.
- We ought to spruce things up a bit.
- Yes, I do consider myself a Christmas tree hugger.
- You need to branch out.
- You wood not believe my Christmas tree is artificial.
- Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental.
- Christmas is a special time of year, as Santa graces you with his presents.
- Claus allllll of me, loves alllll of you.
- Did you know Santa has another favorite snack besides milk and cookies? Kringle cut fries!
- Give ’em a round of Santa-plaus!
- Hold me closer, tiny dancer!
- I always feel Santa-mental around the holidays.
- I love when Santa graces us with his presents.
- I’m Claus-itive this will be a Christmas to remember.
- I’m a rebel without a Santa Claus.
- I’m Claus-trophobic.
- Let’s make santamental Christmas memories.
- Make it rein, deer.
- No presents this year? That’s termination without a Claus!
- Rebel without a Claus.
- Rebel without a Santa Claus.
- Santa cleans his sleigh with Santa-tizer.
- Santa puts you on the naughty list if he has just claus.
- Sleigh it ain’t so!
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- The color red really soots you.
- Watch where you light the Christmas candles this year—you don’t want
- Santa to become Krisp Kringle.
- What are Santa’s lucky suits in cards? The red suits, of course.
- Who’s Santa’s favorite movie character? Chimney Cricket.
- You sleigh me.
- You’re my soul Santa.
- As it snow happens.
- Best in snow.
- Chillin’ with my snowmies.
- Coal in my stocking? Snow thanks.
- Do they snow it’s Christmas?
- For goodness flakes!
- Frosty the Snowman’s personal affairs are snow-body’s business.
- He came, he thawed, he conquered.
- I told you snow.
- I’d never flake on you during Christmas.
- I’ll stop the world and melt with you.
- Icy what you did there.
- I’m snow bored.
- It takes one to snow one.
- It’s snow joke.
- It’s snow secret that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
- It’s ice to meet you.
- Say it ain’t snow.
- Snow on and snow forth.
- Snow thank you.
- Snow time like the present.
- There’s no business like snow business.
- There’s snow place like home for the holidays.
- We’re having snow much fun!
- You can tell which dessert the snowman brought by looking at the icing.
- You snow the drill.
- You snow the ways to melt my heart.
Dog Christmas Puns
- All I want for Christmas is you a puppy.
- Can’t wait to woof down Christmas dinner.
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, puppies nipping at your toes…
- Christmas with a dog is the ulti-mutt holiday.
- Counting down the days to Christmutts.
- Dachshund through the snow!
- Deck the halls with balls and frisbees.
- Don’t go barking up the wrong Christmas tree, pal.
- Excited for Santa Paws to bring lots of treats.
- Feliz Navi-dog!
- Gather ’round for some exciting Christmas tails.
- Got my dog’s favorite kind of Christmas tree this year—balsam fur!
- Have yourself a furry little Christmas.
- Ho, ho, ho? More like woof, woof, woof!
- I’ll be home for the howlidays.
- May your days be furry and bright.
- Mutty Christmas and happy howlidays.
- O Christmas treat, O Christmas treat!
- Santa Paws is coming to town.
- Santa, I paw-mise I was good.
- Santa’s little yelper.
- The snuggle is real.
- We woof you a merry Christmas!
- You better not bark, you better not whine. You better not bite, I’m telling you why!
Cat Christmas Puns
- All I want for Christmas is mew.
- And Ma in her kerchief and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter’s (cat) nap.
- Crank the Christmas mewsic!
- Eat, drink, and be meowy.
- Feline festive!
- Have a very meowy Christmas.
- How about a nice hiss under the mistletoe?
- I got you the purr-fect present.
- It’s im-paws-ible to be this cute around Christmas.
- It’s Christmas—don’t be catty.
- May your days be meowy and bright.
- Meowy Christmas—and Happy Mew Year!
- Out of eggnog? You’ve gotta be kitten me!
- Ready to put on those Christmas paw-jamas?
- What a meow-velous time of year!
- What a purr-fect Christmas.
How can I use these puns during the Christmas season?
These puns can be used in various ways, such as in your holiday cards, as captions for social media posts, or even in conversations with friends and family to spread some laughter and cheer.
Can I modify these puns to fit my own style?
Absolutely! Feel free to customize these puns to suit your personal preferences or add your own creative twists. The goal is to have fun and bring joy to others.
Are these puns suitable for all age groups?
Yes, these puns are family-friendly and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, do consider the age and understanding of your audience when sharing them to ensure they are appropriate for the situation.
Can I share these puns with my coworkers or at holiday parties?
Absolutely! These puns are perfect for lightening the mood at the workplace or bringing laughter to holiday gatherings. Share them generously and spread the holiday spirit!
With this collection of 185 Christmas puns, you’ll have plenty of ammunition to make everyone around you burst into laughter this holiday season. Whether you’re cracking a joke with Santa or teasing your friends about their love for fruitcake, these puns are sure to keep the festive spirit alive and well. So go ahead, embrace the jingle, and let these puns be the soundtrack to your merry celebrations. Remember, the more you share, the merrier the world becomes!