120 Banana Puns: Making Your Friends Peel with Laughter
Bananas are not only known for their sweet and delightful taste, but also for the endless opportunities they provide for puns and jokes. From “bananas in pajamas” to “slip-sliding away,” the puns about bananas are never-ending. They have become a staple in pop culture and a source of humor for people of all ages. The playful and light-hearted nature of banana puns has made them a favorite among many.
Whether you’re looking for a silly joke to share with friends or just want to brighten someone’s day, a banana pun is always a good choice. In this post, we’ll dive into some of the best banana puns out there, guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. So, let’s peel back the layers and see what fun is in store.
Best Banana Puns
- Did you hear that they aren’t going to grow bananas any longer?
Apparently, they’re long enough already.
- How did the banana avoid the police?
- How do monkeys get down the stairs?
They slide down the banana-ster!
- How does a banana answer the phone?
It says, “Yellow.”
- How does the monkey make sure that they don’t fall down the stairs?
They hang onto the banana-ster!
- What did the banana say when he was trying to flirt with another banana?
The outfit makes you like a-peeling.
- What did the ripe banana say to the green banana?
You are looking green with envy!
- What do bananas wear on their feet?
A pair of slippers!
- What do when you see a blue banana?
Try to cheer it up!
- What do you call a banana in a toaster?
A hot bun.
- What do you call a banana that doesn’t take anything from anyone?
The top banana!
- What do you call a banana that is very charismatic?
A banana smoothie!
- What do you call a banana that’s always dancing?
A fruity toe.
- What do you call a banana that’s always hungry?
A peckish yellow.
- What do you call a group of bananas?
A bunch of monkeys.
- What do you call a monkey that loves bananas?
- What do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear?
Anything you want, he’s not listening.
- What do you call a sad banana?
- What do you call it when a banana eats itself?
- What do you call the time between slipping on a banana and falling down?
- What do you get when you cross a banana with a sheep?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a banana?
Frosty the Banana-Man.
- What happens when a banana couple breaks up?
A banana split!
- What is a banana’s favorite day of the week?
- What is yellow and used to write nice letters?
A ball-point banana!
- What kind of school do bananas go to?
- What made the banana such a smoothie?
- What position did the banana finish when he was competing in the Tour de France?
He was riding with the peel-oton!
- What’s a banana’s favorite thing to wear?
A slipknot t-shirt!
- What’s yellow and always points north?
A banana compass!
- When will the trail mix have enough money to afford a vacation?
Once the banana chips in!
- Where do bananas get all of their clothes?
- Why are bananas never lonely?
Because they hang in bunches!
- Why can’t bananas yell high?
Because they can only yellow…
- Why did the banana call in sick to work?
He wasn’t peeling well.
- Why did the banana cross the road?
To get to the fruit stand on the other side.
- Why did the banana go on a date with the orange?
Because they were peeling each other’s clothes off.
- Why did the banana go to school?
To get a-peel-ed.
- Why did the banana go to the bakery?
To get a-peeled bread.
- Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because it wasn’t peeling well.
- Why did the banana go to the party?
Because it was a-peeling.
- Why did the banana go to the zoo?
To see the monkeys.
- Why did the banana need a haircut?
It had split ends!
- Why did the bananas go to the doctor?
They were peeling very sick.
- Why do bananas always use sunscreen?
They don’t want to peel!
- Why don’t bananas ever feel lonely?
They’re always in bunches!
- Why don’t bananas have cell phones?
Because they’re always stuck to the bunch.
- Why don’t bananas play baseball?
Because they’re always splitting.
- Why don’t bananas snore at night?
They don’t want to wake up the rest of the bunch!
Banana Quotes & One Liners
- Anything can happen. The great banana peel of existence is always on the floor somewhere. ~Robert Fulghum
- Never make eye contact with anyone while eating a banana. ~Harry Style
- Time flies like an arrow – but fruit flies like a banana. ~Terry Wogan
- Goals are like bananas, they come in bunches. ~Brendan Morrison
- Life is full of banana skins. You slip, you carry on. ~Daphne Guinness
- Any ape can reach for a banana, but only humans can reach for the stars. ~Vilayanur S. Ramachandran
- You have to have a certain persona to be a star, you know, and I don’t have that. I’m a banana. ~Harvey Korman
- Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana. ~Bill Gates
- My friend said, “What rhymes with banana?” I replied, “No, it doesn’t.”
- It’s so hard to make lemonade out of lemons when the world has gone bananas, so I made banana bread.
- Today I have learned that humans eat more bananas than monkeys. Mind you, I can’t remember the last time I ate a monkey!
- Did you hear the one about the man who ate bananas whole? He didn’t peel at all well.
- Did you hear the one about the banana that was a prosecutor? He won the conviction but slipped on the ap-peel.
- My wife has been on a diet. She hasn’t lost any weight, but you should see her climb a tree.
- A friend of mine told me that all apples were yellow. I was like, “That’s bananas.”
- They’re not going to grow bananas any longer. Apparently, they are long enough already.
- Did you hear about the banana that went to the doctor’s because he wasn’t peeling well.
- My boss accused me of acting the monkey at work. I almost choked on my banana.
- “I am going bananas!” That’s what I say to my bananas before I leave the house.
Funny Banana Jokes
- A hot dog and a banana had a race. Who won?
- How did the Mother Banana spoil the Baby Banana?
She left him out in the sun too long.
- How did the unripe banana feel about the ripe banana?
It was green with envy.
- How do bananas travel?
In a yellow submarine.
- How do you catch King Kong?
Hang upside down and act like a giant banana.
- What did one banana say to the other when they first met?
Yellow, nice to meet you.
- What did the banana do when he saw a monkey?
The banana split!
- What did the banana say to the chimpanzee?
Nothing, bananas don’t talk!
- What do bananas say when they answer the phone?
- What do fruit use to buy things?
- What do you call a banana eating a banana?
- What do you call a banana who gets all the girls?
A banana smoothie.
- What do you call bananas who are friends with monkeys?
A bunch of idiots.
- What do you call solid gold bananas?
A bunch of money.
- What do you call the period of time between slipping on a banana and landing on
- What do you call two banana skins?
A pair of slippers.
- What fruit do sheeps like the most?
- What is Beethoven’s favorite fruit?
(sing to the tune of 5th symphony)Banana..na….! Banana..na….!
- What is the easiest way to make a banana split?
Cut it in half.
- What is the easiest way to make a banana split?
Show it out the door.
- What is the hippest kind of fruit?
- What is yellow and goes bzzzzzz?
An electric banana.
- What is yellow on the inside and green on the outside?
A banana dressed up as a cucumber.
- What kind of a key opens a banana?
- What kinds of jokes do bananas like to tell?
- What should you do if you see a blue banana?
Try and cheer it up.
- What was the cool banana’s favorite song?
- What’s invisible and smells like bananas?
- What’s the best thing to put in a banana cream pie?
- What’s worst than a monkey eating bananas?
A monkey going bananas.
- What’s yellow and goes 30 miles per hour?
A banana in a washing machine.
- When banana growers are heart broken, what do they sing?
What Else But Peelings?
- When will the trail mix have enough money to buy a map?
After the banana chips in.
- Where do bananas buy their clothes?
- Where do bananas go to learn?
- Where do bananas like to go swimming?
In a cereal bowl.
- Why couldn’t the banana yell high?
It could only yellow.
- Why couldn’t the whipped cream find the banana at the party?
- Why did the banana fail his driving test?
He kept peeling out.
- Why did the banana get so many Valentines?
Because it was really sweet.
- Why did the banana go out with the prune?
Because he couldn’t find a date.
- Why did the banana go to see the doctor?
The banana was not peeling very well.
- Why did the banana go to the hairdressers?
Because it had split ends!
- Why did the boy keep falling off his bike?
He slipped off the banana seat.
- Why did the gorilla eat the banana?
Because it’s a gorilla!
- Why did the man lose his job in a fruit packing firm?
He kept throwing the bent bananas away.
- Why did the monkey like the banana?
Because it had appeal.
- Why did they cancel the ice cream social?
The banana split with the ice cream.
- Why didn’t the banana cross the road?
Because it’s a banana – it can’t walk!
- Why do bananas have to wear sunscreen?
Because they peel.
- Why do bananas wear suntan lotion?
Because they peel!
- Why don’t bananas ever get lonely?
They hang around in bunches.
- Why don’t bananas snore?
Because they don’t want to wake up the rest of the bunch.
- Why the boy throw a banana out the window?
He wanted to see a fruit fly!
- Why was the banana so sick?
He had yellow fever.
- Why was the banana so upset?
Someone called him a plantain.
- Why was the plantain sent to the principal’s office?
It went bananas during class.
- Why wasn’t the unripe banana named the starter banana football game?
He was too green.
Banana puns are a sweet and humorous way to add personality to your content. Whether you’re using them for a marketing campaign or just for a laugh, the puns about bananas are sure to bring a smile to your face. So go ahead, go bananas with your puns! Just be sure to use them in moderation and in the right context.
Comments are closed.