Fun Newlywed Game Questions for a Memorable Experience
The Newlywed Game is a popular game show that has been entertaining audiences for decades. It’s a fun and lighthearted way to test the knowledge and compatibility of newlyweds. If you’re planning a wedding or just looking for a fun activity to do with your partner, consider playing the Newlywed Game. In this post, we’ll provide a list of questions to get you started and tips on how to make the most of the experience.
What is the Newlywed Game?
The Newlywed Game is a game show that tests the knowledge and compatibility of newlyweds. The game consists of a series of questions that are asked to both partners separately. The objective is to see how well each partner knows the other and to find out how similar or different their answers are. The Newlywed Game can be a fun and entertaining way to get to know your partner better and to see how well you know each other.
How to Play the Newlywed Game
To play the Newlywed Game, you’ll need a list of questions and a way to keep track of each partner’s answers. You can either use a pre-made list of questions or create your own. Here are some tips on how to make the most of the experience:
- Choose questions that are relevant to your relationship.
- Ask each partner the same questions and compare their answers.
- Keep the questions lighthearted and fun.
- Take turns asking each other questions.
- Have a prize for the partner with the most correct answers.
List of Newlywed Game Questions
Here is a list of questions to get you started with the Newlywed Game:
Wife Round Questions
- When your husband cooks for you, would he say that you love it, like it, or hate it?
- Would your husband say that he prefers you with makeup or natural?
- Finish this sentence, “I wish my husband would pay as much attention to me as he does his _________.”
- Will your husband say that you spend more money or he spends more?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would your husband say that you would go?
- Will he say you are a morning person or a night person?
- What is the one thing of your husband’s that you would throw away?
- Who will your husband say is his celebrity crush?
- What is the one thing that your husband does that drives you crazy?
- What will your husband say is your go-to web site?
- If your husband could have any superpower or be any superhero, what/who would it be?
- What is one word that your husband uses that you wish he wouldn’t?
- Which one of your relatives would you say your husband likes the least?
- It’s double date night, who does your husband want to go out with?
- Which one of you would be the most likely to look at your phone during the main event of the date?
- What was your husband’s first job?
- Which one of you is the biggest procrastinator?
- How would your husband complete this sentence? My wife is a natural-born ___________.
- Complete this sentence: I knew I had found the love of my life when she _______________.
- Fill in the blank, My husband is the world’s best ___________.
- Fill in the blank, My husband is the world’s worst ___________.
- What celebrity does your husband look like?
- If your husband could have a different job what would it be?
- What was your husband’s first vehicle?
- Has your husband ever cried during a movie? Which Movie?
- What will your husband say that he loves about you the most?
- It’s your night to pick the movie, will you pick something action-packed, lol funny, or tissue-worthy?
- What was the name of your first boyfriend?
- How many cylinders does his car have?
- What is the one material thing your husband owns that means the most to him?
- Which of the following candies best describes your first kiss? Starburst, Hot Tamales, Goobers, or Milk Duds?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What gift that your spouse gave you came as the biggest surprise?
- If your husband died and came back as a dog, what breed would he be? Chihuahua, Lab, or Bulldog.
- How long will your husband say it takes you to get ready to go out? 15 minutes, an hour, or 3 hours?
Husband Round Questions
- Which of the following breakfast cereals best describes your wife’s family’s opinion of you when they first met you? Just Right, Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops.
- When did you last give your wife flowers?
- What was the name of your wife’s childhood pet?
- If you told your wife that tomorrow you would do any one item from her Honey-Do list, what would she choose?
- What will your wife say is the first thing you do in the morning?
- Is your wife always late, always early, or right on time?
- What’s the name of your wife’s favorite store?
- What household chore do you do better than your wife?
- What was your wife wearing on your first date?
- If your wife is texting someone, who is it most likely to be?
- If your wife could spend a day in the life of someone else, who would it be?
- Finish this sentence: “Every time my wife goes shopping she brings home another __________.”
- What was the last thing you did for your wife that she never expected?
- What will your wife say is her favorite time of the year?
- Would your wife say she prefers gold or silver?
- What are two things your wife made you get rid of before moving in together?
- If you were to look through your wife’s purse, what are two things you would find?
- Your wife found a genie lamp, name one of her three wishes.
- What is your wife’s favorite day of the week?
- When your wife goes to the grocery store, what 2 items does she come home with that weren’t on the list?
- What is your wife’s favorite animal?
- What are the names of your wife’s 2 best friends from high school?
- If your wife could send you to a Body Repair Shop, what on you would she have fixed?
- What percentage of the housework would your wife say you do?
- If your wife could be married to a movie star who would they choose?
- What food does your wife just refuse to eat (not related to allergies)?
- If you were given $500 to spend on your wife, what would it be?
- What item of clothing does your wife wear that you just can’t stand?
- Who’s a better driver?
- What was the last book your wife read?
- How hogs the blankets?
- What is the color of your wife’s toothbrush?
- If your wife could be reincarnated as any animal, what would she choose?
- What was the most your wife ever paid for shoes?
- If your wife could hire a private performance, which band or music star would it be?
Bonus Questions For Newlywed Game Party
It’s time for the bonus round! You can re-write these next Bonus Questions but we prefer that the husband and wife sit together as they answer these questions. Both have to get it right or no points!
- Finish this sentence: “If I were to dye my hair he would like it to be__________, but he would hope that I didn’t color it____________.”
- Finish this sentence: “My husband can fix a__________ like a boss, but when it comes to fixing__________ he should call in the professionals.”
- His least favorite chore is ________. Her least favorite chore is ________ .
- You’re going on vacation. His must-have item is _______. Her must-have item is _____.
- He doesn’t like his wife’s friend _______. She doesn’t like her husband’s friend _____.
- How does your spouse take their coffee?
- What will he/she say are 2 things they miss from childhood?
- When we go to a bar he always drinks___________ and she always drinks ___________.
- It’s game night. He wants to play ____ and she wants to play ____.
- It’s date night. He’s going to wear _____, she’s going to wear _____.
- He’s buying flowers. What kind of flowers are they?
- Who kissed who first?
- You’re trapped on a deserted island. Who eats who to stay alive?
- You’re on death row for a crime you didn’t commit. What is your last meal?
- Name 3 of the top 5 songs on your spouses iPod.
- If you could go back to school with no financial or professional consequences, what would you study?
- If you could only read 2 books over and over again for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What are the 2 must have pizza toppings?
- Name 2 things you would find in your wife’s purse or husband’s wallet
- If you were to grow a garden, what are the two vegetables your spouse would insist on?
Best Newlywed Game Questions About Dating
This round of newlywed game questions for families is safe for the kids and grandparents alike. It’s also a great way to run through the memories you made on your big day.
- How many dates did it take before you kissed?
- Where did your first kiss happen?
- What did the husband wear on the first date?
- When did you realize that your spouse was “the one”?
- What’s the name of your spouse’s ex?
- What was your worst date?
- How did your family react when you announced your engagement?
- Who caught the bridal bouquet?
- How many tiers for your wedding cake? What kind of cake?
- Who decided which song to play for the First Dance?
- Who said “I love you” first?
- What is the strangest gift your spouse ever bought for you?
- What habit of your spouse gets on your nerves?
- They’re playing your song. What song is it?
- Your spouse asks you to grab her a treat from the store on your way home. What do you buy?
- Who’s handier?
- Your spouse asks you to get fast food for dinner. Where do you stop?
- Your spouse has the day off and an empty house. How does your spouse spend the day?
- Who spends more time in the shower?
- Who would your spouse say is the “better catch”?
Funny Newlywed Game Questions For A Bridal Shower
These newlywed game questions bridal shower are perfect for your party with the girls, and possibly one of the bachelorette party games ideas you could play. Ask the husband to write down his answers in advance, then quiz the bride to see how much she knows about her man without the awkwardness of him being around to see how she truly feels.
- What is your spouse’s most used swear word?
- How would your spouse spend the last day of their life?
- How many drinks can your spouse have before they ‘probably need a cup of coffee’?
- Who is more likely to fall asleep in a movie theatre?
- What 3 things would your spouse save if the house was on fire?
- Who is more likely to reveal a deep secret about their spouse for a million dollars?
- If you asked your husband what color lingerie you should wear, what would he choose?
- How much would your husband say you spend on beauty products each year?
- If your spouse were to get onto a reality show. which one would it be?
- Which of these would your spouse say you have the most of a sense of humor, sense of time, sense of adventure, common sense?
- Which appliance would your spouse most want to replace?
- Aside from birthdays and your anniversary, what is the most important day of your spouse’s life?
- What would your spouse say their greatest strength is?
- What would your spouse say is the perfect number of children?
- When your spouse was 13 years old, what did they want to be when they grow up?
- What is the name of your spouse’s first crush?
- What 3 celebrities, dead or alive, would your spouse invite to a dinner party?
- Who would your spouse say has the higher IQ?
- What would your spouse say is your pet name for him/her?
- According to your spouse, what one part of your daily routine should you cut out?
Dirty Newlywed Game Questions For The R-Rated Party
When the kids are gone and the wine is flowing it’s fun to indulge in some dirty newlywed game questions!
- If your spouse were to bring food into the bedroom, what kind of food would it be?
- Which one of your wife’s friend looks best in a bikini?
- Which animal would your spouse say you are in bed? Tiger, starfish, rabbit?
- When it’s time to be intimate, who makes the first move?
- It’s time to hit the bedroom, which song is first on the playlist?
- What is your spouse’s biggest turn on?
- When it comes to positions, is your spouse a purist, a mambo, or a game of twister?
- Who’s more likely to invite someone else to the bedroom?
- What’s your sexual schedule, morning, noon, or night?
- What adjective would you use to describe your spouse’s sexual style?
- What would your spouse say is your most attractive body part?
- It turns me on when my spouse _____.
- You’re planning to be intimate in public, where does it happen?
- What will your husband say your bra size is? What is it really?
- Who’s more likely to send a surprise nude pic?
- Where was the wildest place you ‘did the deed’?
- What is your favorite spot to kiss on your spouse’s body?
- If you woke up as the opposite sex, what would be the first 3 things you would do?
- Would you roleplay in bed?
- When was the first time you got intimate with your partner?
Newlywed Shoe Game Questions
These newlywed shoe game questions are a slight variation from the original game. Instead of taking turns, the bride and groom answer questions at the same time by raising the show of who they think answers the question best. Who snores in bed most? Raise the husband’s shoe to show your answer!
- Which spouse is more organized?
- Who’s the funny one?
- Who wakes up first in the morning?
- Who’s the fearless spider hunter?
- Who complains more often?
- Who’s the bigger flirt?
- Who finished their meal first?
- Who’s the romantic one?
- Who is always losing their car keys?
- Who shuts off the lights and locks up at night?
- Who’s the big spender?
- Who is more likely to get lost?
- Who is more likely to sing in public?
- Who’s the bigger baby when they’re sick?
- Who has the shorter attention span?
- Who’s the smart one?
- Who gets the last word in an argument?
- Who’s the better gift giver?
- Who spends too much time on Pinterest?
- Who’s the funny one?
Never Have I Ever Game Questions
This version of the Newlywed game is best served as bachelorette newlywed game questions, and quite possibly the best drinking game you’ll play all night. Take turns listing things that you’ve never done. Whoever has done these gets a point – or a shot depending on your mood.
- Used my spouse’s razor to shave.
- Sent a sext.
- Had a drink at work.
- Broken the law.
- Cheated on a bf/gf.
- Used my spouse’s toothbrush and didn’t tell them.
- Not washing my hands after using the bathroom.
- Gone skinny dipping.
- Snooped through my spouse’s social media/phone.
- Pretended to like something/someone just to impress my spouse.
- Had sex with someone without knowing their name.
- Kissed 2 people on the same day.
- Cheated on a test.
- Been to a strip club.
- Tasted dog or cat food.
- Put gum under a table.
- Cried during a Pixar movie.
- Had a crush on a character from Full House.
- Thought a cartoon character was hot.
- Made a duck face while taking a selfie.
Really Awesome Most Likely To Questions
Some of these will work perfectly as not so newlywed game questions for the church, while others are best left to the privacy of your home and close friends. Either way, it’s a great way to get to know the happy couple.
- To lose the TV remote.
- Run out of gas.
- Forget to flush the toilet
- Come back from the grocery store without the items he/she went to get in the first place.
- Go to bed angry.
- Tell off a waiter or coworker.
- Lock the keys in the car.
- To get arrested.
- To get a tattoo.
- Sleep in and be late for work.
- Spend more money than they can afford.
- Electrocute themselves.
- Tell a white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings.
- Force their spouse to go to the doctor.
- Pick up the cheque after dinner.
- Wear the same jeans 3 days in a row.
- Ignore the Check Engine light.
- Remember the name of the friend you just introduced them to.
- Do something romantic, just because.
- Forget a birthday or anniversary.
Top Couple Trivia Questions
This version of the game is suitable for both married and dating couples. It’s been listed as one of the best bridal shower games, but you it would be a great game to play at any dinner party. They’re great icebreakers, and really help you find out about the person you are dating.
- What adjective best describes your spouse on your wedding day?
- If your spouse were to dress you for your next date, what would you be wearing?
- What is the first thing your spouse would buy if you won the lottery?
- Do you check out your spouse when they walk away?
- What Is Your Spouse’s Most-Repeated Sentence Or Phrase?
- If Your Spouse Could Wear One Of Your Clothing Items, What Would It Be?
- What Frightens Your Spouse The Most?
- Who Would Survive Longer In A Zombie Apocalypse?
- What was the last thing you argued about?
- Who’s more likely to accidentally burn the house down?
- What Was The First Meal That Your Spouse Ever Cooked For You? Was It Good?
- Who Is More Likely To Make The Bedroom Floor Their Personal Laundry Basket?
- What Bill Does Your Spouse Complain About Most?
- Who was the first one to ‘pass gas’ in front of the other?
- What Is Your Spouse’s Favorite Junk Food?
- Does the toilet paper roll hang over the top or from the bottom?
- What was the word date with your spouse?
- How often should the bed sheets be changed?
- What actor/actress would play you and your spouse in a movie about your life?
- If you had to go a week without your phone, what would your spouse miss most?
Can the Newlywed Game be played with people who are not newlyweds?
Yes, the Newlywed Game can be played by any couple, regardless of how long they have been together. It’s a fun and entertaining way to get to know your partner better and to see how well you know each other.
Can the Newlywed Game be played with a group of couples?
Yes, the Newlywed Game can be played with a group of couples. It can be a fun and entertaining way to see how well each couple knows each other and to compare their answers.
What if we don’t know the answer to a question?
If you don’t know the answer to a question, it’s okay to say so. The point of the game is to have fun and to get to know your partner better, not to get every question right.
The Newlywed Game is a fun and entertaining way to get to know your partner better and to see how well you know each other. Whether you’re a newlywed or have been together for years, consider playing the Newlywed Game for a memorable experience. Use our list of questions to get started and have fun!
Comments are closed.